| Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I've got one muck!
This page is about a food or object found in the Mixels Land. It is considered canon in the Mixels franchise and may or may not be a mix of two real life objects.
Cubits are ores that give Mixels the power to Mix, Max, and Murp, and are a central object in the Mixels franchise. They are one of the natural resources in Mixels Land, however their supply is limited. The Nixels' mission is to destroy all of them (thus preventing Mixels from doing said actions).
When Mixels want to mix, one will pull out a cubit. All of the Mixels mixing then put their hands on the cubit, and shout "MIX!" After a humorous scene (cannons shooting, giant fists etc.), the transformation is complete, having one Mixel in control, while the other gives the Mixel in control new abilities.
Cubits are square shaped solid objects. They are divided into four small triangular shapes, with two more trianular shapes that are equal to the size of two smaller triangular shapes.
The colors of the squares differ depending on which tribes are mixing. For example, a tribe max cubit is all red/black/yellow/blue/brown/orange/green/tan/purple, with two different shades of the color. If two Mixels of different tribes mix, 3/6 of the cubit would be black and 3/6 would be purple, if a Cragster and Wiztastic were to mix, for example.
- Mixing Batter- Flurr and Gobba
- Lighting- Seismo and Flain
- Popcorn- Slumbo and Chomly, Flurr and Gobba, Lunk and Jawg
- Haircut- Seismo and Zorch
- Golf Club- Seismo and Zorch, Shuff and Zaptor
- Spinning Tea Cup- Teslo and Krader
- Masks- Zaptor and Shuff
- Fireworks- Vulk and Zaptor
- Bowling Pins- Infernites
- Giant Hand- Frosticons
- Giant Chickens- Fang Gang and Electroids
- Crumbling Paper- Infernites
- MIxel eating Plant- Flexers
- Cannon- Slumbo and Chomly